Monki asked me to style 4 looks with there S/S 2014 most comfortable trousers ever – the Nadia pyjama S/S 14 trousers – that fits perfectly into my style. With my tomboy style I obviously like to go for laid-back looks with more loose fitted pieces. The Nadia trousers comes in 4 different styles:
1. print perfection – white trousers with a blue paisley print
2. pink supreme – pink bold floral trousers
3. black magic – minimalistic and plain black trousers
4. sleek stripes – black and white striped trousers
Of course I could go outside my comfort zone by choosing for a bold or printed version, but in the end I went for the classic and minimalistic black ones that are great addition to my wardrobe. It was so fun styling these trousers in 4 different ways. First I went for a classy look for going on a date with my boyfriend – after that I went for a cool look with a leather jacket for a night out with friends – for the 3rd look I went for a tough look for going to a meeting and for the last look I styled the trousers in a comfortable way during a casual weekend! Let me know which one is your favorite!
Curious about more shots/details of these 4 looks? The upcoming days/weeks I’ll post the outfits one for one with all the details!
And now comes the best thing! You can win your favorite MONKI Nadia Pyjama trousers! Read down below all the details!
How to join
1. Answer the question: What’s your favorite time of the day/week and why?
2. Let me know your favorite trousers and your size (S or M – they’re quite oversized > go for a size down)
3. Follow me on Bloglovin and/or Facbook
4. Leave your e-mail – so I can contact the winner!
//The contest is open internationally from the March 5th until March 19th and I’ll personally select several winners.