We all know this, but this year we’re staying more at home and going back to basic is here to stay. Personally, I really like the comfy wear that was and still is a big hit these days. Why dress up when you mostly stay at home and nobody sees you. During the last few months I collected several comfy sets and I think it’s becoming an obsession these days.
So I’m sharing a few styling tips to make your comfy look more fashionable:
- Go for a comfy set in one color or colors that are in the same color palette to create a tone on tone ensemble
- During these colder, days I would prefer to style this comfy look with a longer coat to lengthen your height. This can be a long puffer coat or a woolen coat.
- When you choose trousers with a cuffed trouser leg I would prefer to style them with sneakers. It’s the perfect way to showcase your cool kicks – like the Sacha ones I wear in this look.
- These comfy sets can be found with a crewneck sweater or a hoodie. Personally, I have both of them in my collection and with these upcoming colder days I prefer hoodies to concur the cold.
- To really upgrade your comfy set you can style it with more classic items. Like heels or brogues. Or with a perfect black blazer that is the perfect wardrobe staple.
I’m wearing H&M pink comfy set
Sacha sneakers (schoenen)
Vintage black trenchcoat