I hope you all had a great Easter weekend and got surrounded with your loved ones. I got a bit off the radar because I was lacking inspiration, have been super busy and just wanted to spend 3 days with my love and family. Sometimes it’s good to let the online world do their own thing and concentrate more on your offline world with people that mean the most to you. Don’t forget to follow me on instagram – @justlikesushi – to know what I’ve been up to!
So what did I do the last few days/weeks?
1. I ate a lot of food (oops!) – I ate the best sushi ever last friday to celebrate my boyfriend’s birthday
2. I dressed up a bit – for a packed home filled with family
3. Went to Ikea – to get the IKEA PS 2014 wardrobe
4. Worked on a shoot – so I had the lay down my gear together
5. Enjoying the weather – love the blossom trees near my home, wearing my new mules and eating a lot of strawberries
6. Barcelona – I can’t wait to go there next month and check out Zara (and their cheaper pricetags)
7. Loving lighter colors – a lot of white (including my superstars), baby blue and a hint of pink
PS win a Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Polaroid camera – join the giveaway! Get lucky!